Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fears

  I have some problems in my life. One of them is Boys Phobia. I fear of guys ever since I was a little girl , who was 8 years old. The problem occurred when I start to have a friend who was a pedophile in my old village. Everyone hated him and they told me to stay away from him. As a 8 years old mischievous kid , I wouldn't understand at first. Until that day...
"Hello there..." said uncle.
"Hey uncle!" I said happily.
"I brought some candies for you..." he said.
"Thank you!"I said as I grabbed a bag of candies.

  I was a candy lover. Big fan of 'Mentos'. I never knew that uncle could be a dangerous person who gave me a nightmare that I couldn't recall until I'm 14. One day , uncle told me this...
"Wanna play a game?" asked uncle.
"Sure! What is it?" I asked excitedly.
"I will whisper the rules and you mustn't tell anyone..."he said.
"Okay!" I said.
He came closer and whispered , " Don't shout ever , don't move away from me or we can't be friends and no candy if we didn't play...promise?"
"Promise!" I said.
Then he said , "Sit on my lap , girl...I will show you how to play..."
I sat on his lap silently. He leaned over my shoulders and said , "Remember , don't shout."


  He began to molested me and I felt very uncomfortable. I don't want to lose a friend because I used to have no friend at all. I thought it was how you get along with an adult. He began to touched more and I felt my tears began to flow slowly.


  Day by day , he touched me more and more violently. I felt every part of my body was really hurting. Soon , it was holiday and I began to forget about the incident and enjoy my little life.


After holiday , I found out that what he had done to me was shameful and it was even shameful for a Christian girl like me letting a man touching me. I began to think of a little prank. A prank that can make him suffer but I was too young to understand that time...
"He'll pay!" I thought.
"Hey uncle" I said.
"Hello girl..." he grinned.
"I have something to show you." I told him and smiled sweetly at him.
"What is it?" he said.
"But promise not to tell anyone." I said
"Promise." He said and his lips curved into a perverted smile.
I lead him to a dark alley and hold the cutter next to me as a I threw the toy snake to him. He yelled like a sissy man and I ran away as fast as I can.


  Back then at home , I was laughing to my self and thought it was funny to hear his sissy screams until the next day...


  Breaking news in the village said a man died in the alley because of heart attack. I began to sweat and blame on my self. I felt like I need to held responsibility for this. I got really scared and I began to wear clothes that would cover my entire body so no guys could find me attractive. I tried to make my self uglier and look more weirder. Eventually , it became the biggest problems in my life. Soon for years , I forgot about it until this year. It became a burden to my childhood and  sometimes I still feel deep hatred for the man but I still blame my self for being unwise and violent. I used to repeated to my self that I'm a killer. Now , I began to slowly forgive the man and trying to forget the past. Past is past , leave it behind and don't let it affect your life. - Reinna :3



No comments:

Post a Comment