Monday, May 23, 2011

There was a boy named Ian Wing who made me feel like world most happiest girl in the world. He taught me what is true love. Before he left me , this is a note he gave me.


I am...
completely devoted to you.

I love.....
your tender and loving touch.

I long...
to hold you close and never let you go.

I....
cherish you.

You make me fell....
loved and appreciated.

In you I have found...
the greatest joy in my life.

You...
inspire me.

You are...
the love of my life and the woman beyond my dreams.

You are...
always on my mind.

The closer I am to you...
the happier I am

You...
have Wowed me from the very beginning.

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've
ever seen.

You are...
the woman beyond my dreams.

Always...
thinking of you.

Seeing you makes...
me a very happy man.

What I long for...
is to be with you forever.

When I am with you...
I never want to leave

My heart...
longs for you

You are completely beautiful both inside and out

If I don't adore you,
If I don't chrish you,
If I don't tell you how much you mean to me,
I don't deserve you.

I love...
to gaze into your beautiful eyes.

I...
adore you
Dream of a man...
that loves you, cherishes you and adores you.

You are...
my Pearl of Great Price.

I think you are...
Perfect in every way. - Ian.



After reading this , my heart clenched. I really miss the moment when we were together. Ian , you have always inspire me not to give up , you are the one who make me smile and not feeling lonely. You have always make me feel so loved and I felt like I'm married with you but after we separate , life is emptier than I thought. Everywhere I go , I saw our memories flying around. I really need you in my life and I wish you're here like usual for me. 


I wish I can turn back time and tell you this before we separate : I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment