Monday, May 23, 2011

Re-do : Ian Wing's love for me.

Ian Wing is a boy who is so much alike with me , I always call him 'Twinneh' and he call me 'Twinny'. We were best friends. He was the closest boy I ever get close to. All my life , I couldn't imagine my life without him. One day , he purposed to me but I told him , " Will you wait for 4 years?" and he said he can wait forever. This is a note from him which touched me the most :


I am...
completely devoted to you.

I love.....
your tender and loving touch.

I long...
to hold you close and never let you go.

I....
cherish you.

You make me fell....
loved and appreciated.

In you I have found...
the greatest joy in my life.

You...
inspire me.

You are...
the love of my life and the woman beyond my dreams.

You are...
always on my mind.

The closer I am to you...
the happier I am

You...
have Wowed me from the very beginning.

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've
ever seen.

You are...
the woman beyond my dreams.

Always...
thinking of you.

Seeing you makes...
me a very happy man.

What I long for...
is to be with you forever.

When I am with you...
I never want to leave

My heart...
longs for you

You are completely beautiful both inside and out

If I don't adore you,
If I don't chrish you,
If I don't tell you how much you mean to me,
I don't deserve you.

I love...
to gaze into your beautiful eyes.

I...
adore you
Dream of a man...
that loves you, cherishes you and adores you.

You are...
my Pearl of Great Price.

I think you are...
Perfect in every way. - Ian Wing



I wish I can tell you this before you left : I LOVE YOU. 
Life have no forever. That is the sad thing about life. I miss you , twinneh. You complete me. Without you , life is lonelier and emptier. I felt like I lose another self of me. I really wish you happiness and you'll be one of the greatest guy I ever know my whole life. You taught me true love and you make me feel like the only girl in the world. It doesn't matter if you hurt me but the most important thing is I really really love you. Only you know the real me and you are willing to accept the way I am. I wish you are here with me but I guess its time to let you go. Good bye =)

1 comment:

  1. Err. I wanna say this is actually true story but then I don't love him :] only like him A LOT. Please don't tell him :l

    ReplyDelete